Students have completed Modules 1, 2 and 3 and attended an appointment with their college career practitioner.
Indicators of Learning
At the end of this unit students will have:
- Completed all learning activities in module 4
- Completed the reflection
- Emailed Module 4 to their college career practitioner.
In year 11 and 12 most students are thinking and planning. You may be thinking of getting a job, further study, doing a work placement or a vocational learning option. In this Module there is an internationally respected assessment of your career adaptability and career readiness. It provides you with an insight into your concerns, control and career confidence.
Pathways Planning Learning
- Email the Module to your career practitioner and make an appointment to discuss your findings
- If you are concerned about the future read the information on the Grow Careers website about the importance of planning for your future career at https://www.growcareers.com.au/index.php?id=12
- If you want to take control of your career decision-making throughout life and develop self-knowledge go to the career insight section of myfuture at https://myfuture.edu.au
- To develop confidence in being able to implement learning goals and make effective career decisions go to: https://www.growcareers.com.au/index.php?id=146 .
- To investigate courses that will lead to an occupation of interest go to: https://growcareers.com.au/index.php?id=146. Here you will be able to access some course databases where you can locate courses related to your career goals.
How strongly did you rate on each of your career abilities? Do you have confidence in your ability to make a good career decision? Do you feel you have control over your career future? Are you concerned about the complexity of the world of work and tertiary study?