Recent Prior Experience
Students have completed modules 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 of their Pathways Plan.
Indicators of Learning
- Learn about the world of work and what opportunities exist in a myriad of interest areas
- Reflect on Transition plan from Module 9 and ask questions at the Careers Xpo (Resource B & C)
Personal and social capability:
- Social awareness element
- Social management element
- Generating ideas, possibilities and actions
15 Minutes - Check-in
Students are given individual booklets to work on for the career Xpo. Go through booklet with students and answer any questions they may have. Students complete the family tree activity in the booklet.
To ensure students use their time at the Careers Xpo effectively; make sure they are familiar with the booklet and the information provided and have completed the family tree activity provided in the booklet.
Ask students to login to their pathways plan and complete module CareersXpo.
- Achievement of learning outcomes
- Catering for individual differences, learning styles, special needs (student diversity)
- Resource Appropriateness
ABCD Career Competencies
11.3 Take charge of the career building process